Mitchells Pediatrics strives to keep our parents updated with current medical information to help keep their children well and remain well. Below is a list of websites and book references which will help to keep our parents informed.
- Asthma and Allergies Informatics: www.lungusa.org; Asthma and Allergy
- Foundation; Food and Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network
- Immunization Informatics: www.immunize.org; www.vaccinesafety.edu
- Internet safety :Open DNS ; Social Shield
- Obesity Management: www.choosemyplate.gov
- Travel Guidelines: www.cdc.gov/travel/vaccinat.htm
- Nursing Mother’s Companion. K. Huggins.
- Infants and Mothers. Brazelton.
- The Happiest Baby on the Block. H. Karp.
- Care of Your Baby and Young Child: Birth to Age Five. AAP, S. Sheldon
- What to Expect in the First Year. A. Eisenberg.
Disclaimer: These websites remain to be a medical information resource. It is not a substitute for a call to your pediatrician’s office when you have a medical concern about your child, especially if you are still unclear about the information you have read.
Please call our office and we will answer your questions or schedule an appointment.
If it is after business hours, please call our office and our answering service will connect you with our provider on call.
If it is a TRUE medical emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
Make your Appointment Today, call 318-487-1602