New Patient Information
We are excited you have chosen Mitchells Pediatrics for your child’s medical care! Let’s get a jump start on the process to limit your wait time in the office:
1. Our new patient registration packet is listed below for you to review, print and complete before your actual visit. Please make sure to sign all pages.
- New Patient Registration Packet
2. Within the new patient packet, you will find a medical records release form. Please put down your child’s previous doctor(s) and their fax number so that we may obtain your child’s medical records for continuation of care.
3. Does your child have a Medicaid plan? You will need to call them with the number listed on the back of the insurance card and change your child’s PCP (primary care provider) to Dr. Marcia Mitchell. Ask the representative for a reference number and bring it in at your initial visit, as we will need this number before your child is seen per our office policy.
4. We will also need to photocopy parent's ID, child's insurance card, social security card and birth certificate. Parent's ID and child's birth certificate are MANDATORY for verification purposes.
5. If you are not the biological parent, please also bring in legal documentation stating you have custody of the child. We will need this in order to see you.
6. Call ahead to make your first appointment – a bit of information is needed to get you into the system so please make sure you can give us a few minutes of your time.
We look forward to seeing you!